Kambrya College is fortunate to have very high quality homestay providers for our international students. Our students are well looked after in caring homes and are given many opportunities to enjoy family activities and cultural experiences.
Homestay is a term used to describe full board accommodation offered by a family, a couple or a single person for which a set weekly fee is charged. This fee covers all expenses associated with providing food, shelter and care to an international student. This includes providing:
- A single room for the student’s use
- Three meals a day, seven days a week
- Facilities – a bed, wardrobe, towels and linen
- Utilities – gas, electricity, heating and water costs
- Cleaning services of common living areas
- Use of living areas within residence
- Study facilities – desk, study light, bookcase.
The homestay experience is an excellent way for students to improve their English, learn more about Australian culture and to make the most of their international education experience.